Saturday, October 24, 2009

The One Month Pictures

We found a cord for the camera, so here are the pictures I have from immediately pre-op to one month post-op.

Brodie and me the night before surgery.


















My last bedtime story with Benjamin for about a month.













9/22 - Not quite 5am, in the car on the way to the hospital.


















One month post-op face.... "regular" face, trying to close eye (yeeeaahh), and trying to smile.















With the plastic wrap "moisture chamber".













The lesson being - love your face. Forget about pimples and wrinkles and freckles, etc. It could be a lot worse very easily.

1 comment:

  1. I'm no doctor, but when you're trying to close your eyes, that's the only picture I can see your eye lid, so that's kinda cool in the 'I never thought I would think of that as cool' kind of way.

    Further more, Benjamin and Brodie are adorable as usual.

    Finally, I will cherish my face in all it's glory. The beard helps in my case, though.

    - Jason

    ReplyDelete