Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Hair Cut

Before

I've always wanted to try having a mohawk, but there's never really a good time for "extreme" hairstyles like that. When they told me about how much hair they'd be shaving, though, it seemed like a good chance to try it out. Besides, I think they may be coming in fashion somewhat, with people like Rihanna sporting them.

During - Notice the child's hand..

It was a family affair. Benjamin had just buzzed his hair (he wanted to do it on his own..) and was happy to help with mommy's. Brodie watched from the stroller. Both kids were quite amused with the end results.


After. At least the best pics I have right now.

People may stare or whatever, but I think I ought to get used to it. It's only going to be worse with a big old scar, not to mention if my face is all droopy and I need an eye patch or something. Plus, who cares. I think it's kinda cool and fun. If there was ever a time to let go of the importance of looks, this is it!

4 comments:

  1. Your right Nicole, who cares anyway!!! Btw, I think your hair cut is MARVELOUS! Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks completely awesome...I think we all wanted to be brave enough to have a mohawk in high school but never quite had the guts. It looks sweet and not stare-worthy at all (except in the damn, I wish I had the balls to do that, too, way).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all rooting for you! Go whup Gary's butt.

    -Drew

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way that haircut looks. I'm so impressed and inspired by your attitude and courage.

    ReplyDelete